Cash Flow Strategies for Small Businesses is a highly interactive learning presentation presented by Lorra Brown, Business Strategist, Author, Educator, and Accountant that encourages the participants to focus on cash flow management as an essential competency of business ownership. No matter where learners are developing their businesses, this presentation encourages them to ask and answer significant questions about their business and to get ready to interact with accountants to analyze the cash flow in and out of their businesses.
Participants will be able to:
• Describe the purpose of cash flow management in a start-up small business.
• Describe how a cash flow statement can help assess and improve the financial health of a start-up.
• Identify ways to manage cash flow in terms of costs and potential income.
• Identify ways to seek out expert technical assistance to improve cash flow management
• How managing cash flow is a core competency of small business ownership.
• Learn how the balance sheet tells a compelling story.
• How the cash flow statement continues to the story. Use it to monitor projected and actual income and expenses.
• Plan for seasonal fluctuations.
• Manage your paperwork like a pro.
• Ask an accountant for advice.