We are looking for energetic, hardworking, entrepreneurial-minded ladies to host our in-person networking events and grow WCE in their community. We would love to invite you to apply to be a Local Leader in your area! We are expanding all over Texas and are looking for friendly faces to welcome and grow our membership.
Responsibilities of a Local Leader:
- Organize & Host in-person networking events (once a month)
- Growing WCE Membership in your community
- Finding sponsors for networking events
- Sharing about WCE events and membership options on your social media, FB group, and at events
- Add women entrepreneurs to the FB group and to networking events on FB to spread the word in your community
- Support and cheer on your local WCE members
- Connect with local ladies who attend your chapter networking events
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves small businesses, loves to organize events and network, and knows a lot of people in their community and who is not involved in another networking group as a leader already. Each chapter has at least 2 Local Leaders and the responsibilities are divided among them. The cost is $250 to acquire a chapter and Local Leaders are given a WCE Platinum Level Membership and paid commissions based on the memberships and sponsorships they refer.
Chapters needing a Local Leader:
- Cypress, TX
- Frisco, TX
- Katy, TX
- Houston, TX (Rice Village area)
- Houston, TX (Heights area)
- Richmond/Rosenburg, TX
- San Antonio, TX
- San Antonio, TX (Cibolo area)
- Tomball, TX
Apply HERE to be a Local Leader in your area. Due to the number of applications, we will only be following up with those who are being considered.