Learn how to take beautiful table top photos of food/products/lifestyle using backdrops.
Tabletop photography is a branch of still life photography that focuses on capturing items placed on a table. The most common photographic subjects of this genre are food and product photography.
Leslie Osborne, food blogger and creator of www.bessiebakesbackdrops.com will share her expertise with us!
1) The three main angles that work best for product/food/lifestyle photography
2) A brief run through of what your camera settings mean
3) Tips on how to take better photos with your phone or your DSLR, and why using a tripod is so important
4) Tips on how to create a compelling photo with backdrops, a beautiful color palette, and interesting composition
5) Example of how set up a scene with natural or artificial lighting